Uncle Ben’s Pawn Shop
Uncle Ben’s Pawnshop was started by “Uncle” Ben in August of 1946, shortly after his return from heroic service in the army during WW II. Our shop remained on the same city block for nearly 60 years until the autumn of 2003 when we moved to a much larger, modern building conveniently located in downtown Cleveland.
Uncle Ben’s Pawn Shop 3,000 square foot showroom is jammed packed with great deals on thousands of quality items, not to mention the weird and unusual. We are Cleveland’s oldest, largest, full line, full service professional pawnbrokers. We are proud members of the National and Ohio Pawnbrokers Associations.
Uncle Ben’s Pawn Shop has an A + rating from the Better Business Bureau and has been a BBB Accredited Business since December 2000.